Isn't It Strange?
1. Isn't it strange how a 20 dollar bill seems like such a large amount when you donate it to church, but such a small amount when you go shopping?
2. Isn't it strange how 2 hours seems so long when you're at church, and so short when you're watching a good movie?
3. Isn't it strange that you can't find a word to say when you're praying, but you have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend?
4. Isn't it strange how difficult and tedious it is to read one chapter of the Bible, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a popular novel or Zane Grey book?
5. Isn't it strange how everyone wants front-row tickets to concerts or games, but they do whatever is possible to sit at the last row in church?
6. Isn't it strange how we need to know about an event for church 2-3 weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda, but we can adjust for other events at the last minute?
7. Isn't it strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God to share it with others, but how easy it is to learn, understand, extend and repeat gossip?
8. Isn't it strange how we question the words in the Bible, but we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say?
9. Isn't it strange how everyone wants a place in heaven, but they don't want to believe, do, or say anything to get there?
10. Isn't it strange how we send jokes in e-mails, and they are forwarded right away, but when we are going to send messages about God, we think about it twice before we share it with others?
It's Strange, Isn't It?
If you know the author, email InkMan so proper credit will be given.